The early detection of cancer symptoms increases the chances of beating this nasty disease . Some of the symptoms are quite commonly experienced , yet a large number of people ignore them. Here are the 10 most common symptoms of cancer:
- Shortness of Breath
One of the first signs of lung cancer, which tends to be ignored, is wheezing or shortness of breath. Cancer patients say that they have experienced this symptom but have never done anything about it.. Very frequently, these symptoms tend to be misdiagnosed with asthma.
- Chronic Cough And Chest Pain
- Several types of cancer, including leukemia and lung cancer, can cause symptoms such as cough or bronchitis. One of the ways in which you can tell the difference is if the problem is constant or intermittent. If you have constant pain or a cough, consult your doctor immediately.
- Frequent Infections
Frequent infections are symptoms of leukemia in which our blood starts producing an abnormal amount of white blood cells and the body cannot fight the infection effectively. Leukemia is often discovered in adults who complain of frequent fever and flu-like symptoms.
- Difficulty When Swallowing
Difficulty when swallowing is a symptom commonly associated with cervical cancer or one of the first symptoms of lung cancer.
- Enlarged lymph glands indicate changes in the lymphatic system, which can be a sign of cancer. A painless lump under the armpit can often be associated with breast cancer, while a lump on the groin and/or neck may be an early sign of leukemia.
- Excessive Bruising
This symptom can be an indication of abnormal activity of the red blood cells, which can be a cause of leukemia. Bruising in odd places (fingers and palms) and the occurrence of red spots on the face, neck and chest are symptoms that you shouldn’t ignore.
- Pain in The Abdomen or Pelvis
Pelvic pain itself may refer to several things. It is a common symptom of ovarian cysts, but this sign is often ignored.
- Rectal Bleeding
One of the first symptoms of colon cancer is rectal bleeding or blood in the stool. If you notice any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- Weight Loss
If you notice that you’re losing weight, and you haven’t made any changes in your diet or lifestyle, you need to ask yourself what is the reason for this situation. Weight loss can be an early sign of colon cancer, as it affects appetite and the body’s ability to get rid of “waste”.
- Nail Changes
Odd nail changes can be a symptom of various cancers. Brown or black lines and dots on the nails can indicate skin cancer. Pale or white nails can be a sign that the liver is not functioning properly, which can be a symptom of liver cancer. via: http://www.faithpanda.com/10-cancer-symptoms-that-most-people-ignore/?utm_medium=push_notification&utm_source=rss&utm_campaign=rss_pushcrew